Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tennis 3 - 15?

I am ron burgandy? Dunno why there seems to be none tomorrow. Thursday taking isner -4 +107. Going to update books and edit this.

Tennis Books:
Game Spread: +82
Totals: +152
Set Line: +174
Money Line: -642

A few notes -
-Didn't have juice written down for several of the indian wells bets, assuming -110 which is rather unfavorable for betonline. Not going well this tournament, 3 and 3 I think but down 90 (games spread only bets so far) taking that stupid fish -4 at -131 juice. Nalb +2 +106 was very sexy. If I was a little more disciplined I'd be in the black, but still testing the waters with tennis betting.
-Money line bets suck in any sport, there's so much juice attached. I doubt I'll ever actually play money line in tennis, as you can see how inauspicious it's been on paper. Certainly am not looking at taking those bets as I look at lines right now, so may as well call that book done.


P.S. Probably going to do a football summary right about meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment