Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tennis 1/22

Update cause I'm bored. Books are at -642 ML +374 GS +200 totals. Lets see, wanted Llodra +8 cause if there's a weak spot in the top players I see it as murray. Didn't go too hot. Good news is I bet ON the other top players, who covered easily. Delpo beat his 6 games by like 5, roger his 7 by 4 or 5 or so (stopped checking at 5-1 in the 3rd). That 36.5 under was just gold, 24ish games played. Guess its toughish to have a 4-setter under that without hugely temperamental play, but since its possible I just dunno what the books were thinking. No way it was going 5, looked a lot like 3.

We'll see what the wise one says, but I lean to jock to cover 9.5 games, he just murdered a guy on the guy's birthday. Merciless. Hewitt with the home crowd could play hard every game though. Slight lean to Gasquet +4. I again think murray -9.5 against kukushkin kinda high, but I guess Kukushkin may not belong here.

Lines a lil tougher, murray/djok both getting tougher lines than fed/delpo were. 9.5 is kinda like the 14.5 of football. 6-3 6-3 6-3 won't do it.

So picks tsonga -6 +114, kukushkin +9.5 +116, nish/tsonga < 37.5 -116. All fav juice bets to win 200, all dog juice 200 a bet. Tempting to play djok, but we also found ourselves liking the over that tiny total 26.5, so we stay away. You know, I wonder how parlays in tennis work. Do they let you do large favorite with under at 2.6/1? Or the reverse, obv. They can't... tooooo much correlation. No, that's straight causation.

No comments:

Post a Comment