Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tennis 1/26?

1-1 moves us to -48 (totals book). Bleh, keep firing away to acclimate.

Tempted to mess with this -2.5 sets line, nadal +2.5 sets -400 sounds like free money - he's gotta get one set you'd think. Kinda feels like a sucker bet though, there's 80 juice between the bets - guess there's always more on money lines things, prolly part of why I tend to dislike money line types. And I guess they kinda figure occasionally the dog has a bad day and does lose in straight sets... wonder how often Nadal's done it to Fed in serious tourneys, since he's I think 17-9 in their meetings. Course they are usually on different halves of the draw, this their first semi meeting.

I'll edit this if I decide to play that or Nadal +2.5 games +101. Seems like a close call, so tempted with the dog. The humidity was making nadal's balls hang up instead of kicking against berdych, and berdych was flattening out his shots. But I don't think fed will go for quite as much. Course he'll have fewer errors when he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment