Friday, December 16, 2011

Last week, thoughts for this week

Sorry I didn't post bets here last week if anyone was looking, but they were on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKTh9oxAyAU&list=UUd3xV_gTDiHiJEYHVRbzsRQ

And they were: Book 1 (best bets) - Saints -3, chicago/denver under some mid-30s number, and my lock was a tease pats -1/.5 + jets -3. Book 6 (real plays i.e. what I'd actually play) - always duplicates book 1, + a parlay den -3 (extra juice) + den/chi under.

So great week last week, 3-0-1. I talk about it and give early thoughts for week 15 here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocP-C15fvLU

Here's the notepad I'm working with right now -

teases
nyg hosting washington pk INJURIES
saints @ min pk AP?
ten @ indy pk Hasselback?
pit +10 @ sf rothlsberger
dallas tease pk
if drop atlanta -3 tease in atlanta

ne -6 interviews
bal -2.5 @ sd deep ball?

bal + sd > 44.5
buf -1 dad
jets eagles > 44

"He's great for the NFL, the kind of young man he is and the values he represents," Patriots owner Robert Kraft said. "I think it's terrific. We just want to bring him down to earth this weekend.

"I hope we can sort of rain on the parade a little bit."

Not gonna explain it too much, most of it explained in the video. Hoping to do ultimate decisions on this week either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll post here when I have 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment