Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NBA betting, yesterday, today, tomorrow

Whew, NBA moves fast. Yesterday I picked a couple losers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgOqtBXfhFQ), 200 on OKC -5 @ min (won by 4), 200 on dallas -4.5 v den (were killed). (Just firing away here because it helps me get a sense of the league in the early going, will remake books (win or lose) in a few weeks).

That brought the NBA total to +360, today I took (I sneaked these two picks past posterity, I will have no way to prove I pushed today) sac getting like 9ish it was a no cover anyway, and minnesota +5 which covered a close one, total at +340.

Leans for tomorrow, well here's my notepad - okc -1 @ mem, mebe sas -4 v lac, utah den < 204, mebe nyk -2.5 @ gs

Edit 12/28 5:55: here's yesterday's video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBjBayHs1HU

I am taking all 4, some of these may have started but I honestly don't know scores. Decided about 3pm to take all 4. Best lines on vegasinsider are OKC pickem, SAS -4, Utah/Den < 202.5, NYK -4.5. So. Lost a bit waiting on the Knicks 'cause of stephen curry, but they even more likely to cover cause of stephen curry (out). That utah/den under moved down, with good reason, and not enough to make me stay away. Still going to make that lock. So 400 on that, 200 others.

No comments:

Post a Comment